People love their horses so much that they can’t help but dress them up. It just happens. And hey, as long as the horse is feeling comfortable, why not use the opportunity to bond with them?
Below is a list of 10 hilarious horse costumes based on well-known movie characters.
4. Mickey Mouse.
5. A Minion.
6. Harry Potter.
7. A Star Wars Spaceship.
9. The Sheriff.
BONUS: The Invisible Horse.
See more: 20 Adorable photos of kids and horses.
Terms & Conditions
- 1. Branded Drizabone vests will be given to clients who submit payment for a Farmabuild project with a total kit price over $50,000. This figure does not include the cost of installation, concreting costs, or any other incidental costs.
- 2. Only Farmabuild clients are eligible to receive the vest. This usually includes clients who are building farm-related buildings, but is at the discretion of Central Steel Build.
- 3. Clients who qualify will receive a Drizabone vest adorned with the Central Steel Build logo. The details of the garment, including the style, are at the discretion of Central Steel Build.
- 4. The garment will be sent at a time that is convenient for Central Steel Build.
- 5. Central Steel Build re-sellers are eligible to receive the vest, but may only claim once. They cannot claim on behalf of other clients.
- 6. The promotion is limited to one vest per client. You cannot claim more than once.
- 7. The promotion with run until March 2018. Vests cannot be claimed for projects build or ordered before the 13th of September 2017.
10 Gifts That Are Perfect for Horsey People
1. Horse Saddle perfume.
That’s right: perfume that makes you smell like a saddle. Irresistible.
2. A heavy duty barn coat that still looks nice.
There’s nothing wrong with a big, over-sized brown monstrosity if it does the job. But wouldn’t it be nice to be able to do barn work in something like this?
3. A hand knitted horse tree ornament
How cute is this? It would absolutely make the day perfect.
4. A horse-pattern rolling pin.
So you can bake tiny little horses into everything. Excellent.
5. A Ralph Lauren riding jacket.
It would be pretty hard to receive something like this and not swoon. A classic (that costs a small fortune)
6. A $10,000 Hermes saddle.
A high-tech saddle by one of the most expensive leather goods producers in the world. If somebody put it into my stocking, I wouldn’t say no.
7. Horse face socks.
Everybody dreads getting socks for Christmas. But these are the perfect little Christmas gifts for people who love horses.
8. A stirrup necklace.
A lovely little necklace that lets you wear your love of horses all day. Beautiful.
9. An actual Clydesdale foal.
From people who really love you this Christmas, maybe you’ll get one of these.
10. Foal Earrings.
Some nice, simple little wooden foal earrings. A delicate, lovely gift.
CONNECT: EquinaBuild in Facebook.