15 of the best George Morris Quotes
The best utterings of renowned coach and trainer George Morris:
– Distances are like men. Never take the first one you see, there will always be another one.
– Impulsion does not mean running forward. Impulsion means thinking forward.
– One you see a distance, I want you obsessive with straightness. If the horse drifts, he loses power and doesn’t use himself.
– Accuracy is better than speed.
– Every second, you’re either schooling or un-schooling your horse. There is no in-between.
– Don’t copy the people you ride against. You have to do better.
– Dressage is the basis. If there’s something off here, there will be something off with the jumping.
– I didn’t have talent, but I had great ambition. I still have ambition.
To find out how much an indoor arena costs, read our costings guide.
– It’s all about the horse and that’s it.
– It’s about the horse, how to care for the horse, how to ride the horse and how to look after this great animal – the horse.
– At first everything is hard, then it becomes easier, then habitual, and only now does it have a chance to become beautiful.
– Precision, repeat something over and over again, that’s how you get the precision habit. Some people think it’s boring. I don’t.
– This is not rocket science. You don’t have to reinvent the space shuttle, keep it simple.
– You will be rewarded for brilliance. Not reckless brilliance, but natural brilliance. Don’t be sheep.
– Function equals form and form equals function.
To find out how much an indoor arena costs, read our article.
What Does It Cost To Build A Saleyards Complex?
Saleyards are most often complex & large. Quoting them involves a detailed process.
The average cost of a single stage of a saleyards project is $443,986. Large saleyards are often multi-stage, and entire builds often cost over $1 million. Smaller saleyards often cost less than $250,000.
If you’re considering building a saleyard, contact us to request a quote.
Which Saleyards Have Central Steel Build built in the Past?
We’ve built saleyards in Ballarat, Wangaratta, Horsham, Hamilton, Sale, Euroa, Shepparton & Yea.
That’s over 8 different saleyards projects across the state. The Ballarat saleyards are still under construction. You can see drone footage of the early stages below: