We all love the contours and shapes of a horse’s body. There’s something in the weight of their muscles that makes a horse impressive.
There’s something in their eyes and their faces that show an emotional animal capable of far more than the average person gives them credit for.
Below are some of the most amazing photographs of horses:
READ MORE: 8 Fictional Horses You Wished You Owned
READ MORE: How Much Does An Indoor Cost To Build?
The Craziest Building We’ve Built
After we hand over a building to a client, they usually go on to make additions and put in the finishing touches that complete the space and bring their vision to life.
There are usually a few weeks to a few months between the completion of our work and the point at which the space is entirely ready for use. It’s always interesting to see what has been done with the space.
For this particular project, we knew we were in for a surprise. The building itself was very interesting; we left spaces for windows that were going to be low to the ground and asymmetrically set out. The space was long and narrow, with a bed and breakfast to go in one end and an animal pen at the other. We were intrigued.
By the time we arranged to visit the space, it had been completely reinvented. A nursery had been installed in the middle section, guest lodgings at one end and a resident llama at the other. It also became the space for cooking workshops and classes.
The wooden interior panelling looked amazing and the entire place really came together fantastically. This project had involved designers, architects, our engineers and our construction workers. And all the different moving components came together to perfectly realise the client’s vision. It’s a wonderful space that we’re proud to have built.
5 Ways a Steel Shed Protects Your Assets from Fire Hazard
Victorian farmers and rural property owners all have one thing in common during the hot dry season: risk and exposure to bushfires and grassfires.
Fire is a very real threat to all of us, and awareness has obviously increased hugely since the Black Saturday disaster. But are those of us who are subjected to risk doing all we can to improve our fire plan and preparedness?
One simple method, often overlooked, is to ensure our assets are protected by a steel frame shed. Steel is sturdy and fire-retardant, and regardless of the nature or intended use of the shed, it ensures your assets are stored in a central, landmarked location.
Whether its machinery and equipment, feed or stock, the advantages of having your assets stored under a roof are huge:
1. Should your property become subject to the thread of fire, it’s so much easier to protect a central, pinpointed location and confined area.
2. It is easier for you to maintain the surroundings, keep the grass slashed and immediate area clear of fuel, and ensure adequate water storage nearby.
3. There will be easy access for vehicles to gain entrance to and protect the location in adverse circumstances.
4. Your assets are also protected from the conditions a fire can produce; ash, embers, smoke and heat that can all cause excessive damage. A roof and/or walls offer a certain shield from these elements, and can also help to keep stock calm.
5. Furthermore, a sturdy steel frame and cladding have a much higher fire-retardant rating than many of the older style timber frame and beam sheds that can be found around Victoria.
If you can fit yourself into the group of Victorians that live under the summer fire threat, and are interested in increasing your chances of protecting your rural assets from risk of fire, you can contact Central Steel Build for advice and assistance.
Contact Central for a free consultation, advice on your property setup/possible site location for a shed, and an obligation free quote. 1300 955 608, or visit centralbuild.localdev.highbrow.com.au
We’re here to help protect Australian farmers.