Making a break for it!
Having a laugh.
Trying to blend in.
Making things clear.
Playing hide and seek.
Stealing a kiss.
Sneaking a peek.
Helping out with the work.
Being proud as punch.
A little bit shy.
A friendly bop on the head.
A cheesy grin.
Pulling out of the scary stuff.
Just checking in.
Figuring out the system.
Combined Home & Helicopter Hangar, Torquay
We recently visited one of our buildings in Torquay, Victoria. An incredibly memorable project; this ambitious building combines a beautiful home space for a family of four. From the front, the stone columns and slanting roofline pulls you in.
Out the back is an entire helicopter hangar, complete with table tennis tables, vehicles & ample storage space.
Tim, who owns the building, operates his own business from an office built into the structure. Along the side, a wide veranda provides extra outdoors space and the area has been beautifully landscaped and detailed since we first fabricated and erected it.
Take a look at the photos below or hear Tim Metcalf speak about the project himself:
15 of the best George Morris Quotes
The best utterings of renowned coach and trainer George Morris:
– Distances are like men. Never take the first one you see, there will always be another one.
– Impulsion does not mean running forward. Impulsion means thinking forward.
– One you see a distance, I want you obsessive with straightness. If the horse drifts, he loses power and doesn’t use himself.
– Accuracy is better than speed.
– Every second, you’re either schooling or un-schooling your horse. There is no in-between.
– Don’t copy the people you ride against. You have to do better.
– Dressage is the basis. If there’s something off here, there will be something off with the jumping.
– I didn’t have talent, but I had great ambition. I still have ambition.
To find out how much an indoor arena costs, read our costings guide.
– It’s all about the horse and that’s it.
– It’s about the horse, how to care for the horse, how to ride the horse and how to look after this great animal – the horse.
– At first everything is hard, then it becomes easier, then habitual, and only now does it have a chance to become beautiful.
– Precision, repeat something over and over again, that’s how you get the precision habit. Some people think it’s boring. I don’t.
– This is not rocket science. You don’t have to reinvent the space shuttle, keep it simple.
– You will be rewarded for brilliance. Not reckless brilliance, but natural brilliance. Don’t be sheep.
– Function equals form and form equals function.
To find out how much an indoor arena costs, read our article.