Our XpandaBuild range has helped develop offices & commercial spaces Australia-wide.
Below are 5 examples of our previous commercial builds.
An impressive building with an eye-catching facade, the office houses an electrical goods company.
This stylish building has a neat office reception area and a huge warehouse out the back.
A truly unforgettable build, the Ballarat Mazda building is impressive, modern & dominant.
This collection of storage unit combines functional efficiency with a nice entry and small office area. A well thought-out building.
A dynamic design with large amount of space inside, this industrial building is capable of housing a wide variety of businesses. The large roller door allows delivery trucks to enter and exist with ease.
Looking for a free consultation with one of our building experts? Fill out a form with your details.
How to make a horse-hair tassel
Horse hair tassels are beautiful, meaningful and simple to make. They make a wonderful gift and a perfect forget-me-not.
To make a horse hair tassel you’ll need the following things:
- 30 cm of horse hair.
- Waxed twine.
- Leather trim.
- Leather rope.
- Strong glue.
And here’s how to do it:
- – Fold your horse hair in half and tie some wax thread about 3 cms below the fold.
- – Line the inside of a section of leather trim long enough to wrap around the tassel. Wrap it around, making sure the trim covers the wax thread.
- Sew the leather trim closed at the end.
- Attach a loop of leather rope at the top of the tassel.
- Trim the tassel to desired length.
To see some of the best Australian equestrian buildings, download a brochure.