The best way to become a great rider is to learn from the great riders. We’ve put together a list of the best & most useful quotes from the top 10 dressage riders in the world:
1. Charlotte Dujardin.
2. Carl Hester.
3. Edward Gal.
4. Isabell Werth.
5. Steffen Peters.
6. Laura Tomlinson.
READ MORE: 10 Quotes from Charlotte Dujardin.
READ MORE: Cost to build an indoor arena.
How to make hanging horse treats.
Hanging treats can be great for giving your horse something interesting and tasty to do when they’re stuck in a small barn.
This recipe is super easy and your horses will love it.
Ingredients: 1 cup of flour, 2 cups of molasses, 500 grams of grain, half a cup of raisins.
- Combine the ingredients in a bowl. Mix together until the grain is even covered.
- Let the mixture stand for an hour so the moisture of the molasses soaks into the grain.
- Pack the mixture into trays or roll into firm bowls. Use a chopstick to poke a hole through treat.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Remove and cool. You can now thread twine through the treat and hang them up.
Keep it interesting: If there’s a flavour you know your horse loves, add it to the mixture. Some grated apple or carrot will give your treat an extra hit of flavour.
To see some of the best Australian indoor arenas: download a brochure.