- Get a horse to take tablets from a syringe.
2. Cut a milk bottle into an all-purpose scoop for work around the barn.
3. Everybody struggles to get bell boots on. Use this trick to makes things a little easier.
4. Cool your horses down during warm weather with some giant ice cubes.
5. Use soap to stop your horse from chewing or cribbing.
6. Mark a length of your comb using a rubber band or hair tie for the perfect tail braiding.
7. Making clipping easier with some simple preparation.
Large Span Sheds
Our engineers and designers specialise in wide span sheds, focusing on value-engineering to ensure clients get what they need, at a budget that works for them.
Average Cost: $139,00 (Approx. size of 48m x 24m)
|Cost Range||$10,000 to $50,000||$50,000 - $100,000||$100,000 - $900,000|
|Size Range||24m x 9m to 30m x 12m||30m x 12m to 40m x 21m||40m x 21m to 136m x 43m|