- Get a horse to take tablets from a syringe.
2. Cut a milk bottle into an all-purpose scoop for work around the barn.
3. Everybody struggles to get bell boots on. Use this trick to makes things a little easier.
4. Cool your horses down during warm weather with some giant ice cubes.
5. Use soap to stop your horse from chewing or cribbing.
6. Mark a length of your comb using a rubber band or hair tie for the perfect tail braiding.
7. Making clipping easier with some simple preparation.
The Incredible Work of Hasan Novrozi
Hasan Novrozi is an Iranian sculptor who uses left-over mechanic scraps to create astoundingly beautiful and complex works of art.
Pieces like the famous Pegasus statue take thousands of hours of work, piecing together metal with a welding painstakingly.
Take a look at some photos of the astounding detail of these artworks, or visit Hasan’s facebook page.
To get some ideas & inspiration for your next equestrian build, take a look at our previous builds.