- Get a horse to take tablets from a syringe.
2. Cut a milk bottle into an all-purpose scoop for work around the barn.
3. Everybody struggles to get bell boots on. Use this trick to makes things a little easier.
4. Cool your horses down during warm weather with some giant ice cubes.
5. Use soap to stop your horse from chewing or cribbing.
6. Mark a length of your comb using a rubber band or hair tie for the perfect tail braiding.
7. Making clipping easier with some simple preparation.
Manufacturing Steel Sheds in Kyneton
Central Steel Build is located in Kyneton, where our sheds are manufactured on site. We only use Australian steel which is brought to our branch and transformed into components of jobs ready to go out on site to be constructed.
We use a design to completion process, in order to relieve the stress from our clients and ensure the job flows smoothly from start to finish. The process consists of several different stages of which are listed below.
- The client receives a customized quote after talking to one of our sales consultants who is trained specifically in the industry under which the build lies.
- After finalizing the quote the building is engineered and designed specifically in house by our drafting team.
- Once the design and engineering is completed the build’s components in our factory located in Kyneton.
- These components are then sent away to be hot dipped galvanized.
- Finally the components are taken to site and constructed by one of our installer teams.
A project manager assigned to your job will oversee the whole process to ensure no problems are incurred along the way. We strive for complete satisfaction in our clients, sticking to deadlines and ensuring this process is as easy and painless as possible.