- Get a horse to take tablets from a syringe.
2. Cut a milk bottle into an all-purpose scoop for work around the barn.
3. Everybody struggles to get bell boots on. Use this trick to makes things a little easier.
4. Cool your horses down during warm weather with some giant ice cubes.
5. Use soap to stop your horse from chewing or cribbing.
6. Mark a length of your comb using a rubber band or hair tie for the perfect tail braiding.
7. Making clipping easier with some simple preparation.
Indoor Riding Arena in Tynong, Near Warragul
Currently under construction in Tynong North, Near Warragul is this 60m x 21m indoor horse riding arena.
Once the footings and internal fit out is complete, this will be an excellent build that will bring the client years of rewarding riding.
See some of the construction photos below: