- Get a horse to take tablets from a syringe.
2. Cut a milk bottle into an all-purpose scoop for work around the barn.
3. Everybody struggles to get bell boots on. Use this trick to makes things a little easier.
4. Cool your horses down during warm weather with some giant ice cubes.
5. Use soap to stop your horse from chewing or cribbing.
6. Mark a length of your comb using a rubber band or hair tie for the perfect tail braiding.
7. Making clipping easier with some simple preparation.
This Racehorse Filly has A Huge Following – Because of Her Looks.
Japanese racehorse Buchiko has developed a huge following with fans all over the world – but not because of how she’s been performing as a racehorse. Her popularity comes down to her unique and rare coat.
Buchiko has an interesting heritage: her father is American hall-of-famer Sunday Silence and her mother is the completely-white Shiryukihime (which means snow white). Despite both horses having had successful racing careers, it’s their offspring’s coat that is drawing attention worldwide.
‘Buchiko’ is a Japanese name that means ‘dappled child’ – a reference to the patterns that have made her famous. The spotted coat that has inspired so much adoration is a rare genetic result of her parents. When Buchiko races, she is recorded as a ‘white’ horse but her gaining popular suggestions she much more than that.
A Sun-Filled Indoor Riding Arena in Gruyere, Yarra Ranges
This stunning indoor has three open sides, allowing natural light to fill the entire arena.
It looks excellent during the day, and the owners have also installed interior and exterior riding – they can ride in any season, at any time of the day or night.
SEE MORE: Photos of projects under construction
VIDEO: Our Testimonials