The bus depot at Castlemaine is a great building that we’re proud to have erected. They service their local community with school and transport busses all year long.
10 horse facts you almost certainly didn’t know
- Horses have binocular and monocular vision, which means they can focus both eyes on one thing, or use both eyes independently.
- Horse can’t vomit. Their biology doesn’t allow it; the muscles that close off the stomach are too strong.
- The French word for horse, cheval, is the root of the English word chivalry. To be horse-like.
- Horses have 26 muscles in each ear.
- A small indent on a horse’s skin is called a ‘prophet’s thumb mark’ – and is considered good luck.
- The oldest horse on record lived to be 62 years old.
- A 1,100 year old carving of an enormous horse is set into the side of a mountain in Westbury, England.
- ‘Flehmen’ is the term given to the face horses make when sniffing out a new smell that makes them look like they’re laughing.
- The horse’s closest relative is the rhino.
- There are 58 million horses in the world today.
See you at Lardner Park, near Warragul for Farm World 2017!
We’re going to have a stall at the 2017 Farm World expo.
If you’re in the area, drop by & say hello – tickets are $20 and there are going to be over 800 exhibitors.
Make sure you grab a free bottle of water and Central Steel Build straw hat!
WHEN:Thursday 30th March – Sunday 2nd April.
HOW MUCH: Tickets are $20 for a day pass (or $18 if you buy online), $30 for a 2 day pass, and $55 for a full pass.
WHERE: Lardner Park, 155 Burnt Rd, Lardner, VIC. (15 minute drive from Warragul).
CENTRAL STEEL BUILD: You’ll be able to find us on North-South Street. We’re near the Working Sheep Dog Trial Area.
MORE INFORMATION: For more details, including how to buy tickets online, visit the Farm World website.