Gorgeous Home with beautiful Mt Buffalo Scenery
The best projects always take their surroundings into account. A building really needs to be aware of the space in which it stands, particularly when that space is the bush lands around Mount Buffalo.
We had a client come to us who wanted to build a simple, small home on their forest property. They had already consulted with designers and architects, so they were able to give us a very detailed idea of what needed to be built.
We worked with those ideas to find the most practical, most efficient and highest quality way to build their dream building.
The project came together perfectly. What we like most about the home is its long, thin layout. The length of the building against the gentle slope of the ground gives the elegant impression that the building has been nestled into its beautiful surrounds.
10 Clever Uses for Old Horse Saddles
What do you do with an old saddle that you’re ready to retire?
From decor to playgrounds, there are plenty of creative ways to use old horse saddles.
Take a look at our ideas below:
1. Turn Them Into Bar Stools.
2. Cut it in half an mount it in a frame.
3. Turn it into a decorative lamp.
4. Decorate your mailbox with it.
5. Get two and make them into a see-saw.
6. Suspend it with some chains or rope to make a swing.
7. Mount it onto a wall to hide a plant pot.
8. Mount it onto a wall as a multi-purpose rack.
9. Add some legs and turn your saddles into chairs.
10. Use some plywood to turn your saddle into a rocking horse.
Read more: 16 Equestrian Tips, Tricks & Great Ideas.