The Largest Warehouse In Australia
The biggest industrial warehouse in Australia belongs to CEVA, the fourth largest logistics company in the world. This massive construction is half a kilometer long and equivalent to the size of eight MCG playing fields. The building sports 4000 square meters of rooftop solar panels, rainwater storage, smart movement-sensing lights that switch off and on automatically, all contributing to a 5 star green star rating.
Safety is also a priority of the site as technology such as advanced racking, traffic management and material handling systems are all used. The company is also trialing the installment of motion sensors in all forklifts that can detect anyone close to the forklift in tagged safety vests. The software can also shut down forklifts involved in an incident and tracks their movements, cargo weight, both vertically and horizontally to increase efficiency.
The industrial shed is located in western suburbs of Melbourne and acts as a staging, storage and distribution point a wide variety of different companies selling goods from shoes to automotive. The building is facilitated as the forefront of a continually changing logistics center, where smart building technology is used to handle all aspects of storage and distributions of goods.
Manufacturing Steel Sheds in Kyneton
Central Steel Build is located in Kyneton, where our sheds are manufactured on site. We only use Australian steel which is brought to our branch and transformed into components of jobs ready to go out on site to be constructed.
We use a design to completion process, in order to relieve the stress from our clients and ensure the job flows smoothly from start to finish. The process consists of several different stages of which are listed below.
- The client receives a customized quote after talking to one of our sales consultants who is trained specifically in the industry under which the build lies.
- After finalizing the quote the building is engineered and designed specifically in house by our drafting team.
- Once the design and engineering is completed the build’s components in our factory located in Kyneton.
- These components are then sent away to be hot dipped galvanized.
- Finally the components are taken to site and constructed by one of our installer teams.
A project manager assigned to your job will oversee the whole process to ensure no problems are incurred along the way. We strive for complete satisfaction in our clients, sticking to deadlines and ensuring this process is as easy and painless as possible.