Come visit us at International Dairy Week – we’re there and ready to go!
Grab a free hat and a free bottle of water and take a look at some of our steel-work. It’s the best around.
Below is a map with our location: we’re on lot 31.
The expo is open Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 9am – 5pm (except Thursday, which ends at 1pm).
$10 entry, with proceeds going to Lifeline. 7 – 9 Hasite Street, Tatura.
The 10 Best Quotes From Charlotte Dujardin
- You can’t be afraid of the power. You need to use it.
- I went in there and I thought – you know what, I can do this.
- You have to be brave as a rider. You have to see how far you can go.
- Every transition you ride at home has to be a good one.
- If you make a mistake, you’ve got to correct it straight away, not leave it until you’re half-way around the arena.
- I get fan mail every day and people telling me how I’ve inspired them to pick up riding – I think oh, poor husbands!
- You keep going, don’t you. You always want to do better.
- You always learn small things from each person, just by watching. Everybody does everything slightly different.
On hard work
- It’s all hard work and there’s no getting away with anything, I can promise you.
- Every horse is different. I love getting to work out a horse, its personality, the way it thinks, its sensitivity, everything!
On understanding a horse.
- Trying to figure out a horse is like a puzzle – bit by bit you build it up and its so rewarding when you get to that top level.