The iconic but controversial Melbourne Horse-drawn carriages will no longer be allowed in the Melbourne CBD.
License for the horse drawn carriages will no longer be issued, after Melbourne’s Lord Mayor spoke against the ‘cowboy’ operators, who disrespected road rules, endangering the horses, pedestrian & other motorists.
Photos of Melbourne’s horses and carriages can be seen below
7 Clever Ideas for Horsey People
- Get a horse to take tablets from a syringe.
2. Cut a milk bottle into an all-purpose scoop for work around the barn.
3. Everybody struggles to get bell boots on. Use this trick to makes things a little easier.
4. Cool your horses down during warm weather with some giant ice cubes.
5. Use soap to stop your horse from chewing or cribbing.
6. Mark a length of your comb using a rubber band or hair tie for the perfect tail braiding.
7. Making clipping easier with some simple preparation.