What do you do with an old saddle that you’re ready to retire?
From decor to playgrounds, there are plenty of creative ways to use old horse saddles.
Take a look at our ideas below:
1. Turn Them Into Bar Stools.
2. Cut it in half an mount it in a frame.
3. Turn it into a decorative lamp.
4. Decorate your mailbox with it.
5. Get two and make them into a see-saw.
6. Suspend it with some chains or rope to make a swing.
7. Mount it onto a wall to hide a plant pot.
8. Mount it onto a wall as a multi-purpose rack.
9. Add some legs and turn your saddles into chairs.
10. Use some plywood to turn your saddle into a rocking horse.
Read more: 16 Equestrian Tips, Tricks & Great Ideas.
A cantilevered canopy looks great, protects your building from weather, increases your work area and can be used to shield building entrances.
The above building features long cantilevered canopies on both sides of the building, allowing vehicles to be parked underneath and increasing the amount of floor space that can be used for storage and production.
See our drone footage of the building below:
Building Grain Sheds for Riordan Grain in Lara, Geelong
These enormous grain sheds are part of a $20 million dollars project for Riordan Grain in Lara, Geelong.
The structures allow transport vehicles to drive in, load up and ship Riordan’s product out. An excellent project on an impressive scale.
Take a look at the photos below, and a short testimonial with Jim Riordan, below: