Grain sheds can range from backyard structures to full-sized industrial grain sheds.
Prices vary by project. For an exact quote within 24 hours, send a message.
For a rough guide to what you project might cost, read below:
Small Grain Sheds
Small grain sheds range in size up to 30m x 18m x 7.5m high.
Grain sheds like these are suitable for small farms.
Cost range: $50,000 – $74,000
Medium Grain Sheds
Medium grain sheds range in size up to 58m x 25m x 7.5m high.
Grain sheds like these can hold much larger quantities of grain.
Cost range: $74,000 – $200,000
Large Grain Sheds
Large grain sheds range in size up to 90m x 50m x 10m high.
Grain sheds like these are for large scale industrial projects.
Cost range: $200,000 – $1,000,000
You can see a map of our recent builds below. The markers are arranged by industry and can be filtered.
We spoke to Jim Riordan of Riordan Group about the grain sheds we built with him at Lara, near Geelong.
Terms & Conditions
- 1. Branded Drizabone vests will be given to clients who submit payment for a Farmabuild project with a total kit price over $50,000. This figure does not include the cost of installation, concreting costs, or any other incidental costs.
- 2. Only Farmabuild clients are eligible to receive the vest. This usually includes clients who are building farm-related buildings, but is at the discretion of Central Steel Build.
- 3. Clients who qualify will receive a Drizabone vest adorned with the Central Steel Build logo. The details of the garment, including the style, are at the discretion of Central Steel Build.
- 4. The garment will be sent at a time that is convenient for Central Steel Build.
- 5. Central Steel Build re-sellers are eligible to receive the vest, but may only claim once. They cannot claim on behalf of other clients.
- 6. The promotion is limited to one vest per client. You cannot claim more than once.
- 7. The promotion with run until March 2018. Vests cannot be claimed for projects build or ordered before the 13th of September 2017.
Five Of The Most Beautiful Horse Barns In The World
How Much Does A Horse Barn Cost?
The average cost to build a horse barn is $76,800. They range in price from $20,000 to $80,000. Find out more here.
The 5 Most Beautiful Barns Ever
For most riders, the barn and stable are not much more than functional spaces. Your horse always comes first, your barn and your stables are just spaces that keep your horse comfortable. That’s the beauty of the relationship; as long as you and your horse can be together, nothing else matters very much.
But there’s something a little bit special about the stable too. The cool air and the sweet smell of hay. It’s a private space where you can spend some quiet time looking after your horse.
And even though we love the intimacy of a simple, small stable, it’s fun to dream about huge barns with ornate decorations.
Below are some of the most interesting and ornate horse stables and barns in the world.
The Grand Stables of Chantilly
These incredible stables are part of a larger building that houses a prestigious art collection and overlooks a racecourse.
Originally owned by the French noble family of Montmoncery, the stables were recently refurbished for $3 million. At the height of their usage, these stables housed 250 horses and 300 hunting dogs.
This 228 acre ranch was bought for $18 million by Bill Gates, whose daughter rides competitively.
The palm trees, open space and the perfect cottage for horse-lovers make this a very nice place to be.
This incredible building in Denmark also has one of the most beautiful horse stables you will ever see.
Built in 1907, the building is the home of Danish parliament and the supreme court. It used to house 87 hunting horses and 165 carriage horses. Today it hold 20 carriage horses.
These horses are beautiful Klarubers from the Czech Republic. They are still used to transport the Danish Royal Family for traditional events.
Jackdaws Castle Stables
This 500 acre stable complex is every single one of your dreams combined into a single property. The place has everything; an indoor training area, an equine pool, equine treadmills, solariums and therapy bays.
This is where rider Zara Phillips trains, grand-daughter of Queen Elizabeth.
Amazing Wooden-clad Barn
This private luxury horse barn has no particular historical significance, but it does look absolutely stunning. The incredible wooden interior gives the place a sophistication and level of class that would almost live up to the beauty of the horses themselves.
A good horse stable is about matching your horse’s needs. It’s enjoyable to look at these kinds of lavish buildings. In the end, though, it’s about building something that suits a purpose; keeping your horse safe and comfortable.
Our Barns & Stables
Take a look at our range of equestrian buildings in our EquinaBuild brochure.