Costs involved with building hay sheds all come down to exactly what kind of shed you need. Each property is different. For an exact price, get a quote within 24 hours, or for an estimate, take a look at the ranges below:
Small – Medium Hay Sheds
COST: $10,000 – $40,000
This includes sheds that range in size up to 18m x 15m.
They are sometimes used for private properties, hobby farms or vocational farming.
Medium Hay Sheds
COST: $40,000 – $65,000
Medium hay sheds are for much larger quantities for medium-sized commercial farms. These can go up in size to 38m x 18m.
Medium – Large Hay Sheds
COST: $70,000 – $150,000
On the higher end, we have a wider range of sizes. These are large-scale, industrial hay sheds. On the upper end of this range, sheds reach sizes of 63m x 30m.
READ MORE: Cost to build a grain shed.
How to make a horse-hair tassel
Horse hair tassels are beautiful, meaningful and simple to make. They make a wonderful gift and a perfect forget-me-not.
To make a horse hair tassel you’ll need the following things:
- 30 cm of horse hair.
- Waxed twine.
- Leather trim.
- Leather rope.
- Strong glue.
And here’s how to do it:
- – Fold your horse hair in half and tie some wax thread about 3 cms below the fold.
- – Line the inside of a section of leather trim long enough to wrap around the tassel. Wrap it around, making sure the trim covers the wax thread.
- Sew the leather trim closed at the end.
- Attach a loop of leather rope at the top of the tassel.
- Trim the tassel to desired length.
To see some of the best Australian equestrian buildings, download a brochure.