A dressage arena is the ultimate dream for any equestrian rider. More months of riding in your own private, beautiful space.
This article goes over the costs, examples, video footage and the process of building your own private indoor horse riding arena.
Average Cost: $147,000
Low: $30,000 – $100,000
Medium: $100,000 – $140,000
High: $140,000 – $230,000
10 horse facts you almost certainly didn’t know
- Horses have binocular and monocular vision, which means they can focus both eyes on one thing, or use both eyes independently.
- Horse can’t vomit. Their biology doesn’t allow it; the muscles that close off the stomach are too strong.
- The French word for horse, cheval, is the root of the English word chivalry. To be horse-like.
- Horses have 26 muscles in each ear.
- A small indent on a horse’s skin is called a ‘prophet’s thumb mark’ – and is considered good luck.
- The oldest horse on record lived to be 62 years old.
- A 1,100 year old carving of an enormous horse is set into the side of a mountain in Westbury, England.
- ‘Flehmen’ is the term given to the face horses make when sniffing out a new smell that makes them look like they’re laughing.
- The horse’s closest relative is the rhino.
- There are 58 million horses in the world today.
Shed and Garage Builders in Lancefield
Central Steel Build offer a wide range of sheds in Lancefield and surrounding areas. These sheds range from smaller backyard storage builds, to large industrial structures.
All of our buildings are custom engineered and fabricated in our branch located in Kyneton (33km from Lancefield). We service the whole of the Macedon Ranges area, and surrounding widespread locations.
We design and construct the following steel buildings in Lancefield and surrounding areas:
Other Steel Framed Buildings
See below some past projects we’ve built in Lancefield:
1. Residential Storage Sheds in Lancefield
The cream colourbond cladding on this spacious storage shed gives a classy look and allows the shed to fit in with the style of home.
2. Indoor Riding Arenas in Lancefield
This open sided indoor arena allows for the scenic surroundings to be taken in whilst still riding undercover.
3. Agricultural Machinery Shed, Lancefield
The sliding doors on this machinery shed provide practicality when getting machinery in and out of the shed, whilst allowing for the space to be enclosed as well.
4. Indoor Arena and Stable Complex, Lancefield
This custom designed indoor arena and attached stable complex offers an impressive contrast in black colourbond cladding to the rural surroundings.