We revisited the grain & hay sheds we built near Clunes.
They’re now filled with grain & hay – looking very impressive. See the photos below.
Read More: COST TO BUILD A HAY SHED
Terms & Conditions
The awarded prize will be a store voucher to the value of $2,500 to Ascot Vale Saddlery.
To be in official contention, participants must submit their name, number and email address. All other activities (such as ‘likes’, ‘shares’ and ‘comments’ on the EquinaBuild Facebook page) will be considered extra entries for those who have met the entry criteria.
The winner will be drawn be Central Steel Build Pty Ltd at any point in the future. Central Steel Build reserves the right to redraw in the case that the selected winner is ineligible.
How to make a horse-hair tassel
Horse hair tassels are beautiful, meaningful and simple to make. They make a wonderful gift and a perfect forget-me-not.
To make a horse hair tassel you’ll need the following things:
- 30 cm of horse hair.
- Waxed twine.
- Leather trim.
- Leather rope.
- Strong glue.
And here’s how to do it:
- – Fold your horse hair in half and tie some wax thread about 3 cms below the fold.
- – Line the inside of a section of leather trim long enough to wrap around the tassel. Wrap it around, making sure the trim covers the wax thread.
- Sew the leather trim closed at the end.
- Attach a loop of leather rope at the top of the tassel.
- Trim the tassel to desired length.
To see some of the best Australian equestrian buildings, download a brochure.