We revisited the grain & hay sheds we built near Clunes.
They’re now filled with grain & hay – looking very impressive. See the photos below.
Read More: COST TO BUILD A HAY SHED
Get a quote: REQUEST A QUOTE
15 horses being cheeky
Making a break for it!
Having a laugh.
Trying to blend in.
Making things clear.
Playing hide and seek.
Stealing a kiss.
Sneaking a peek.
Helping out with the work.
Being proud as punch.
A little bit shy.
A friendly bop on the head.
A cheesy grin.
Pulling out of the scary stuff.
Just checking in.
Figuring out the system.
How to make a horse-hair tassel
Horse hair tassels are beautiful, meaningful and simple to make. They make a wonderful gift and a perfect forget-me-not.
To make a horse hair tassel you’ll need the following things:
- 30 cm of horse hair.
- Waxed twine.
- Leather trim.
- Leather rope.
- Strong glue.
And here’s how to do it:
- – Fold your horse hair in half and tie some wax thread about 3 cms below the fold.
- – Line the inside of a section of leather trim long enough to wrap around the tassel. Wrap it around, making sure the trim covers the wax thread.
- Sew the leather trim closed at the end.
- Attach a loop of leather rope at the top of the tassel.
- Trim the tassel to desired length.
To see some of the best Australian equestrian buildings, download a brochure.