We revisited the grain & hay sheds we built near Clunes.
They’re now filled with grain & hay – looking very impressive. See the photos below.
Read More: COST TO BUILD A HAY SHED
The 10 Best Dressage Horses & Riders Ever
10. Juan Manuel Munoz & his horse Fuego de Cardenas.
9. Laura Tomlinson-Bechtolsheimer & her horse Rosalie B.
8. Kristina Bröring-Sprehe & her horse Desperados.
7. Adelinde Cornelissen & her horse Parzival.
6. Anky van Grunsven & her horse Bonfire.
5. Carl Hester & his horse Wanadoo.
4. Isabell Werth & her horse Gigolo.
3. Steffen Peters & his horse Ravel.
2. Edward Gal & his horse Totilas.
1. Charlotte Dujardin & her horse Valegro.
How Far Does My Shed Have to Be From The Boundary or Fence?
Regulations depend on a number of things, including the height of the shed and the purpose the shed is being used for.
Below are some common situations:
Backyard sheds need to be 15 centimetres from the boundary unless they are over 3.6 metres high.
Sheds above this height need to be 1 metre from the boundary/fence. This distance increases with the height of the shed.
Farm sheds (like hay sheds & machinery sheds) need to be 5 metres from the boundary.
The shed must also be at least 100 metres from any highways, if they happen to be nearby. They must also be 20 metres from any other road.
Central Steel Build handles all permits and regulations internally, so you can focus on more important things. For a quote, click the button below