Working on projects for schools is always a pleasant experience. We love being able to build something that will last and will create spaces where development and learning can take place.
We’ve put together a few ball court covers in the past, and this is a great example of a very successful project.
Schools often have very specific needs, budgets and available space, so working with them to find what will be the best option is an enjoyable challenge. We work hard to ensure that the school gets the design and installation that they want and that the community is given a reliable asset that will last generations.
With all of our projects, we try to get a clear understanding of how the structure is going to be used so that we can build the perfect solution. These artificial turf courts look fantastic under our cover and will give its students a space to use all through the year.
The 10 Best Dressage Horses & Riders Ever
10. Juan Manuel Munoz & his horse Fuego de Cardenas.
9. Laura Tomlinson-Bechtolsheimer & her horse Rosalie B.
8. Kristina Bröring-Sprehe & her horse Desperados.
7. Adelinde Cornelissen & her horse Parzival.
6. Anky van Grunsven & her horse Bonfire.
5. Carl Hester & his horse Wanadoo.
4. Isabell Werth & her horse Gigolo.
3. Steffen Peters & his horse Ravel.
2. Edward Gal & his horse Totilas.
1. Charlotte Dujardin & her horse Valegro.
Progress at the Stockman’s Hall Of Fame
Work at the Stockman’s Hall of Fame continues to move forward, with the new outdoor entertainment centre set to be completed by the 2nd of October.
The centre will be opening with a bang: Country superstar Lee Kernaghan will be performing, followed by The Outback October Fiesta; a month of outback festival events.
In the meantime, our team continue to put together one of our proudest builds.
Take a look at the photos of our progress below: