Hanging treats can be great for giving your horse something interesting and tasty to do when they’re stuck in a small barn.
This recipe is super easy and your horses will love it.
Ingredients: 1 cup of flour, 2 cups of molasses, 500 grams of grain, half a cup of raisins.
- Combine the ingredients in a bowl. Mix together until the grain is even covered.
- Let the mixture stand for an hour so the moisture of the molasses soaks into the grain.
- Pack the mixture into trays or roll into firm bowls. Use a chopstick to poke a hole through treat.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Remove and cool. You can now thread twine through the treat and hang them up.
Keep it interesting: If there’s a flavour you know your horse loves, add it to the mixture. Some grated apple or carrot will give your treat an extra hit of flavour.
To see some of the best Australian indoor arenas: download a brochure.
Shed Extensions: Everything You Need To Know
Extending a shed may be necessary for a variety of reasons. An extension can vary from anything as simple as needing room for a new car or as large as needing room for a new helicopter, ultralight or plane.
Central Steel Build ensures that your needs are met by designing a custom extension to suit the shed you already own.
Forms Of Shed Extensions
- Open fronted bays.
- Roof only extensions.
- Enclosed extensions including doors & windows.
- A lean-to.
- An awning added to a shed.
If you’ve already invested in a shed, the best way to expand is often to add an extension. This is a great, cost-effective way of scaling up your operations while staying within a budget.
View below shed extensions of some of our past projects.