To see our indoor arenas, download an EquinaBuild brochure.
How Much Does It Cost To Build A Stable Complex?
How much does the typical stable complex cost?
For large complexes that include both stables and attached indoor riding arenas, the cost varies $100,000 – $150,000.
These are for large, spacious complexes with room for multiple horses & multiple facilities. See some examples below:
See a brochure of our Grand Prix Stable complex range here.
10 horse facts you almost certainly didn’t know
- Horses have binocular and monocular vision, which means they can focus both eyes on one thing, or use both eyes independently.
- Horse can’t vomit. Their biology doesn’t allow it; the muscles that close off the stomach are too strong.
- The French word for horse, cheval, is the root of the English word chivalry. To be horse-like.
- Horses have 26 muscles in each ear.
- A small indent on a horse’s skin is called a ‘prophet’s thumb mark’ – and is considered good luck.
- The oldest horse on record lived to be 62 years old.
- A 1,100 year old carving of an enormous horse is set into the side of a mountain in Westbury, England.
- ‘Flehmen’ is the term given to the face horses make when sniffing out a new smell that makes them look like they’re laughing.
- The horse’s closest relative is the rhino.
- There are 58 million horses in the world today.