Find out everything you need to know about build an indoor horse riding arena for dressage, showjumping and any other equestrian sport.
If you want to, you can jump right in an request a quote using the form below
How Much Will Your Indoor Arena Cost?
On average, our clients spend $98,263 (Australia dollars).when building an indoor arena with us. This cover covers the design, the fabrication and the construction of the steel structure.
Clients then lay an arena surface and complete the fit out independently.
Horse Arena Designs, Ideas & Inspiration
The 10 Best Quotes From Charlotte Dujardin
- You can’t be afraid of the power. You need to use it.
- I went in there and I thought – you know what, I can do this.
- You have to be brave as a rider. You have to see how far you can go.
- Every transition you ride at home has to be a good one.
- If you make a mistake, you’ve got to correct it straight away, not leave it until you’re half-way around the arena.
- I get fan mail every day and people telling me how I’ve inspired them to pick up riding – I think oh, poor husbands!
- You keep going, don’t you. You always want to do better.
- You always learn small things from each person, just by watching. Everybody does everything slightly different.
On hard work
- It’s all hard work and there’s no getting away with anything, I can promise you.
- Every horse is different. I love getting to work out a horse, its personality, the way it thinks, its sensitivity, everything!
On understanding a horse.
- Trying to figure out a horse is like a puzzle – bit by bit you build it up and its so rewarding when you get to that top level.