Another interesting build – this is a shed with personality.
Designed to look similar to an old railway building, this private-use shed has wide eaves and a unique facade. The details of the building make it memorable an unique, a welcome contribution to the quaint town of Romsey.
SEE MORE: Download our DesinaBuild Brochure.
How to make a horse-hair tassel
Horse hair tassels are beautiful, meaningful and simple to make. They make a wonderful gift and a perfect forget-me-not.
To make a horse hair tassel you’ll need the following things:
- 30 cm of horse hair.
- Waxed twine.
- Leather trim.
- Leather rope.
- Strong glue.
And here’s how to do it:
- – Fold your horse hair in half and tie some wax thread about 3 cms below the fold.
- – Line the inside of a section of leather trim long enough to wrap around the tassel. Wrap it around, making sure the trim covers the wax thread.
- Sew the leather trim closed at the end.
- Attach a loop of leather rope at the top of the tassel.
- Trim the tassel to desired length.
To see some of the best Australian equestrian buildings, download a brochure.