What does it cost to build a fertiliser shed?
These figures are approximate, but offer an accurate view of the range of costs involved with projects of this kind.
Small to Medium Fertiliser Sheds
Small fertiliser sheds allow room for industrial quantities of fertiliser that cover areas smaller than 50m x 50m.
Cost range: $150,000 – $180,000
Medium fertiliser sheds cover areas approximately 50m x 50m.
Cost Range: $180,000 – $220,000
Large warehouses & factories
Large fertiliser sheds including buildings over 60m in length.
Cost range: $220,000 – $290,000
What kind of building permit will I require?
You will require a permit, and for large buildings, these come with a list of requirements. However, this is something that we take care of internally. Our clients don’t have to worry about applications or getting caught up in council regulations. We have a dedicated permit manager.
What kind of experience do you have?
Central Steel Build was established in 1975 and has since built thousands of sheds Australia-wide. We’ve been involved with small projects and large projects, often on scales that cover 7 acres of area.
We have an extremely knowledgeable team that knows what a client needs and knows how to deal with the challenges large projects entail.
Here from Jim Riordan, who built three enormous grain & fertiliser sheds in Lara for his company:
Can I Download Photos of Your Buildlings?
You can also view photos below:
15 of the best George Morris Quotes
The best utterings of renowned coach and trainer George Morris:
– Distances are like men. Never take the first one you see, there will always be another one.
– Impulsion does not mean running forward. Impulsion means thinking forward.
– One you see a distance, I want you obsessive with straightness. If the horse drifts, he loses power and doesn’t use himself.
– Accuracy is better than speed.
– Every second, you’re either schooling or un-schooling your horse. There is no in-between.
– Don’t copy the people you ride against. You have to do better.
– Dressage is the basis. If there’s something off here, there will be something off with the jumping.
– I didn’t have talent, but I had great ambition. I still have ambition.
To find out how much an indoor arena costs, read our costings guide.
– It’s all about the horse and that’s it.
– It’s about the horse, how to care for the horse, how to ride the horse and how to look after this great animal – the horse.
– At first everything is hard, then it becomes easier, then habitual, and only now does it have a chance to become beautiful.
– Precision, repeat something over and over again, that’s how you get the precision habit. Some people think it’s boring. I don’t.
– This is not rocket science. You don’t have to reinvent the space shuttle, keep it simple.
– You will be rewarded for brilliance. Not reckless brilliance, but natural brilliance. Don’t be sheep.
– Function equals form and form equals function.
To find out how much an indoor arena costs, read our article.
15 Easy, Clever ways to Reuse Old Horseshoes
Got an afternoon spare and some old horse shoes lying around?
We’ve collected some clever, easy-to-do projects that recycle horse shoes.
Although some require welding, many require nothing but nails & glue. See the photos below: