At Central Steel Build, we’ve been building sheds and garages in Sunbury and the Hume area since 1975. Based only a 30 minute drive away, some of our earliest sheds were erected in Sunbury and we’ve since built hundreds, from small backyard sheds to large industrial sheds.
Our sheds are custom designed, engineered and manufactured locally at our Kyneton offices, just 51km away from Sunbury. Our central location allows us to service all of the Macedon Ranges area and most of regional Victoria.
We design and construct the following types of buildings in Sunbury and surrounding areas:
Other Steel Framed Buildings
See below some of the projects that we have constructed in Sunbury in the past:
1. Machinery Shed
We crane lift large and industrial sheds, as you can see in this photo of a machinery shed being lifted in Sunbury.
2. Storage Shed Extension
We often revisit existing projects to add extensions or expand sheds we’ve built in the past.
3. Residential Shed
This residential shed offers vehicle storage as well as an additional shed space for private use. Sheds like this are popular on Sunbury farms and homes.
The 10 Best Quotes From Charlotte Dujardin
- You can’t be afraid of the power. You need to use it.
- I went in there and I thought – you know what, I can do this.
- You have to be brave as a rider. You have to see how far you can go.
- Every transition you ride at home has to be a good one.
- If you make a mistake, you’ve got to correct it straight away, not leave it until you’re half-way around the arena.
- I get fan mail every day and people telling me how I’ve inspired them to pick up riding – I think oh, poor husbands!
- You keep going, don’t you. You always want to do better.
- You always learn small things from each person, just by watching. Everybody does everything slightly different.
On hard work
- It’s all hard work and there’s no getting away with anything, I can promise you.
- Every horse is different. I love getting to work out a horse, its personality, the way it thinks, its sensitivity, everything!
On understanding a horse.
- Trying to figure out a horse is like a puzzle – bit by bit you build it up and its so rewarding when you get to that top level.