Terms & Conditions
- 1. Branded Drizabone vests will be given to clients who submit payment for a Farmabuild project with a total kit price over $50,000. This figure does not include the cost of installation, concreting costs, or any other incidental costs.
- 2. Only Farmabuild clients are eligible to receive the vest. This usually includes clients who are building farm-related buildings, but is at the discretion of Central Steel Build.
- 3. Clients who qualify will receive a Drizabone vest adorned with the Central Steel Build logo. The details of the garment, including the style, are at the discretion of Central Steel Build.
- 4. The garment will be sent at a time that is convenient for Central Steel Build.
- 5. Central Steel Build re-sellers are eligible to receive the vest, but may only claim once. They cannot claim on behalf of other clients.
- 6. The promotion is limited to one vest per client. You cannot claim more than once.
- 7. The promotion with run until March 2018. Vests cannot be claimed for projects build or ordered before the 13th of September 2017.
5 tips for making an inspiration office space
Chalkboard spray paint.
Sounds kind of like tartan paint, doesn’t it? But this is actually a real thing – spray any surface with some chalkboard paint, let it dry and that’s it. You can know draw on it like a regular chalkboard.
You can turn any wall in the office into a space for new ideas.
2. Windows, windows, windows.
Studies repeatedly find that being new a window helps people work ore efficiently and effectively.
Always plan for this when build your office. You can never have too many windows.
3. Make your interior interesting.
Murals are relatively cheap but they make a huge difference when it comes to first impressions.
Make sure that your visitors step through your door and are surprised and impressed.
4. Get an old game machine.
Everyone appreciates a bit of fun. It can be a point of contact for your entire office – and your visitors.
It’s also another way to impress the people that step into your offices.
5. Make use of skylights.
One of the most under-used creations of this century is the skylight. Zero-energy usage, low maintenance – these awesome things can be used to flood your work space with natural light and brighten up everyone’s day.
Visit our live gallery here.