10. Juan Manuel Munoz & his horse Fuego de Cardenas.
9. Laura Tomlinson-Bechtolsheimer & her horse Rosalie B.
8. Kristina Bröring-Sprehe & her horse Desperados.
7. Adelinde Cornelissen & her horse Parzival.
6. Anky van Grunsven & her horse Bonfire.
5. Carl Hester & his horse Wanadoo.
4. Isabell Werth & her horse Gigolo.
3. Steffen Peters & his horse Ravel.
2. Edward Gal & his horse Totilas.
1. Charlotte Dujardin & her horse Valegro.
Changes to Building Warranty Insurance
It might sound terribly boring, but it’s important to stay abreast of major changes in the insurance that covers your new steel building or other residential building.
The Victorian Government has announced the introduction of a Domestic Building Consumer Protection Fund (DBI) to better protect Victorian domestic building consumers.
DBI is an insurance of ‘last resort’. It provides cover to a homeowner where the contracted building work is incomplete or defective in cases where the builder is deceased, has disappeared or become insolvent.
This means no matter what happens, your building is covered by insurance.
Visit VBA for more information about DBI.
New Bull-riding Arena for the Stockman’s Hall Of Fame
The team here are Central Steel Build have been working on building a bull-riding arena for the Stockman’s Hall of Fame, in Longreach, Queensland.
The project has been coming along fantastically, with the final touches soon to be completed.
The Stockman’s Hall of Fame is an incredible building and tradition – an iconic museum dedicated to the unsung heroes of modern Australia. We’re proud to be part of the reinvigoration of the Hall, and we’re sure that the bull riding arena will bring enjoyment to all who use it.
For more information on our rural buildings, download a brochure.