- You can’t be afraid of the power. You need to use it.
- I went in there and I thought – you know what, I can do this.
- You have to be brave as a rider. You have to see how far you can go.
- Every transition you ride at home has to be a good one.
- If you make a mistake, you’ve got to correct it straight away, not leave it until you’re half-way around the arena.
- I get fan mail every day and people telling me how I’ve inspired them to pick up riding – I think oh, poor husbands!
- You keep going, don’t you. You always want to do better.
- You always learn small things from each person, just by watching. Everybody does everything slightly different.
On hard work
- It’s all hard work and there’s no getting away with anything, I can promise you.
- Every horse is different. I love getting to work out a horse, its personality, the way it thinks, its sensitivity, everything!
On understanding a horse.
- Trying to figure out a horse is like a puzzle – bit by bit you build it up and its so rewarding when you get to that top level.
Build a Stable Barn
Looking to build a stable barn for your horses?
We’ve collected everything you need to know: price, permits & styles.
How much does a stable barn cost to build?
The average cost to build a stable barn is $47,803.
They can range in cost from $17,000 – $200,000, depending on size and complexity. For an exact quote within 24 hours, click here.
Do I have to contact my local council?
There are usually council permits involved when building stables or other equestrian facilities. The requirements are simple if the building is private use, and slightly more complex if you intend to operate a business from them.
Your builder may handle permits internally, allowing you to avoid the processes and difficulties. This is the case with Central Steel Build – all permits and regulations are handled on behalf of the client.
What kind of stable barn should I build?
There are a variety of different style & designs you can choose for your stable barn.
Popular options are the American and the Australian style barns (read more about the difference here)
You can also take a look at a brochure of different styles to get a sense for what’s available.
Alternatively, take a look at some of the photos below for ideas. A good builder will be able to work with your vision to build exactly what you want.
The Central Bullet Update – August/September
See our most recent projects: http://www.centralbuild.com.au/on-the-road/
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/central-steel-build/
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CentralSteelBuild/