Our XpandaBuild range has helped develop offices & commercial spaces Australia-wide.
Below are 5 examples of our previous commercial builds.
An impressive building with an eye-catching facade, the office houses an electrical goods company.
This stylish building has a neat office reception area and a huge warehouse out the back.
A truly unforgettable build, the Ballarat Mazda building is impressive, modern & dominant.
This collection of storage unit combines functional efficiency with a nice entry and small office area. A well thought-out building.
A dynamic design with large amount of space inside, this industrial building is capable of housing a wide variety of businesses. The large roller door allows delivery trucks to enter and exist with ease.
Looking for a free consultation with one of our building experts? Fill out a form with your details.
Cost to Build A Storage Shed
The average storage shed costs $54,448 and is roughly 20m x 11m x 5m.
The range of costs is high, with small storage sheds costing as little as $10,000 and bulk storage sheds costing over $500,000.
Because storage sheds can vary so widely, it’s highly recommended that you request a quote for an accurate estimate.
DOWNLOAD A BROCHURE: View a brochure of our industrial builds. Click here.
HEAR FROM PREVIOUS STRONGABUILD CLIENTS
STORAGE SHED PHOTOS
10 Clever Uses for Old Horse Saddles
What do you do with an old saddle that you’re ready to retire?
From decor to playgrounds, there are plenty of creative ways to use old horse saddles.
Take a look at our ideas below:
1. Turn Them Into Bar Stools.
2. Cut it in half an mount it in a frame.
3. Turn it into a decorative lamp.
4. Decorate your mailbox with it.
5. Get two and make them into a see-saw.
6. Suspend it with some chains or rope to make a swing.
7. Mount it onto a wall to hide a plant pot.
8. Mount it onto a wall as a multi-purpose rack.
9. Add some legs and turn your saddles into chairs.
10. Use some plywood to turn your saddle into a rocking horse.
Read more: 16 Equestrian Tips, Tricks & Great Ideas.