This enormous home is right in Mumbai and it cost well over 1 billion dollars to build.
The home is owned by the fifth most wealthy person on the planet. The interior looks like a hotel – decked out with the most expensive decor imaginable.
2. Fleur De Lys, Beverly Hills.
This ludicrously expensive home in California sold for over $100 million. Mariah Carey was interested in buying the property.
Despite it’s traditionalist French design, the building was only constructed in 2002 – it’s just made to look historical.
3. Dar al-Hajar, Yemen.
This amazing rock-cut residence was built for then-leader of Yemen in the 1930s as a summer retreat.
The amazing building is not a tourist attraction, offering amazing views.
4. Largest Wooden Home in the world, Russia.
This enormous wooden home was never intended to be so huge or unusual. Built by a Russian gangster, the building got larger as the home-owners ambitions increased.
It was eventually extensively damaged by fire while the owner was in prison.
5. 1009 Fifth Avenue, New York City.
In a city where closet-sized apartments go for millions, this huge building seems almost unfair.
Worth $80 million, the cavernous interiors are grand but plain.
6. Fallingwater House, Pennsylvania.
Perhaps the most famous house ever built in America, this originally cost $155,000 (it was built in 1964).
Since then, it has become a landmark and a public museum. It’s essentially priceless. Many of the architects other buildings sell for around the $1 million mark, but this would likely sell for more than $100 million.
7. Beach House, The Dominican Republic.
This luxurious, expansive house has an enormous shallow pool (it’s not trick photography – it’s huge).
It can be rented for $5,000 a day.
8. Church Home, The Netherlands.
With a breath-taking exterior and interior, this amazing conversion creates a very memorable home in the Netherlands.
Honourable mention: A Louis Vitton House.
This not-so-glamorous house seems to be the work of someone with a passion for fashion and some spare time (and paint) on their hands.
Not exactly luxury, but it’s trying.
Download: Custom-designed home buildings.
Terms & Conditions
- 1. Branded Drizabone vests will be given to clients who submit payment for a Farmabuild project with a total kit price over $50,000. This figure does not include the cost of installation, concreting costs, or any other incidental costs.
- 2. Only Farmabuild clients are eligible to receive the vest. This usually includes clients who are building farm-related buildings, but is at the discretion of Central Steel Build.
- 3. Clients who qualify will receive a Drizabone vest adorned with the Central Steel Build logo. The details of the garment, including the style, are at the discretion of Central Steel Build.
- 4. The garment will be sent at a time that is convenient for Central Steel Build.
- 5. Central Steel Build re-sellers are eligible to receive the vest, but may only claim once. They cannot claim on behalf of other clients.
- 6. The promotion is limited to one vest per client. You cannot claim more than once.
- 7. The promotion with run until March 2018. Vests cannot be claimed for projects build or ordered before the 13th of September 2017.