We’ve put together a collection of the best & most impressive drone shots we’ve taken over the past year.
Take a look at the footage below:
10 horse facts you almost certainly didn’t know
- Horses have binocular and monocular vision, which means they can focus both eyes on one thing, or use both eyes independently.
- Horse can’t vomit. Their biology doesn’t allow it; the muscles that close off the stomach are too strong.
- The French word for horse, cheval, is the root of the English word chivalry. To be horse-like.
- Horses have 26 muscles in each ear.
- A small indent on a horse’s skin is called a ‘prophet’s thumb mark’ – and is considered good luck.
- The oldest horse on record lived to be 62 years old.
- A 1,100 year old carving of an enormous horse is set into the side of a mountain in Westbury, England.
- ‘Flehmen’ is the term given to the face horses make when sniffing out a new smell that makes them look like they’re laughing.
- The horse’s closest relative is the rhino.
- There are 58 million horses in the world today.
Our 6 Most Popular Horse Articles
We like to keep our website fresh and interesting by sharing ideas that we find useful. Over the years, we’ve published quite a few articles.
Here are the 6 most popular articles from our website:
You can also download the sheet for printing.