Bettina Eistel is a German dressage rider.
She was born without arms and has since learned to use her feet and her mouth to teach herself a number of things – including riding dressage.
Eistel has won a number of medals at the most prestigious equestrian events, including the 2004 Paralympics in Athens.
Her horse is named Fabuleux 5, and they’ve been a team for most of Eistel’s career.
Eistel takes care of Fabuleux 5 just like we would; the washes, brushes, feeds and trains her horse daily, though she does it all with her feet.
When riding, Eistel holds the reigns in her mouth and with her feet, a combination that had lead her to worldwide victory and success.
DOWNLOAD: Indoor horse arena brochure.
Cost to build a hangar
How much does it cost to build an aeroplane hangar?
The average hangar costs $68,166. This cost is in Australia dollars, and cover the kits cost only.
Installation will cost approximately 26% extra. The concrete slab will cost approximately $110 per square metre.
Every job is unique, and the best way to answer this question is to get a quote.
Below we will give you estimates based on jobs we’ve done in the past and the general range of cost.
Small to medium hangars
Small to medium hangars can hold one aircraft. At the upper end of this range, you’re likely to have a floor area of approximately 12m x 15m.
Kit Cost range*: $35,000 – $50,000
*This price does not include erection or site preparation.
Medium hangars can hold multiple aircraft and often have space for extra storage or workshops. These can go up to 18m x 21m in floorspace.
Cost range: $50,000 – $80,000
Large hangars include room for multiple aeroplanes, accommodation and office space. These are often more than a single building, and can incorporate observation towers and other airport structures.
Cost range: $80,000 – >$130,000
Top 10 Farm Stories in a Sentence
- 1. Sheep at a second farm in North-West Victoria have died of anthrax, following similar occurrences on a Swan Hill farm. It has not yet spread to humans.
- 2. The majority of new farming debt is going towards expanding existing farms, sparking concerns that young farmers will find it difficult to break into the market.
- 3. Indoor farming is becoming increasing possible, with LED lighting costs dropping by 90 per cent and doubling their lifespan.
- 4. The Australian Bureau of Statistics estimates that by the end of this financial year, Australian farm production will hit a record gross value of $63.8 billion.
- 5. Glencore Grain hosted a three day tour for a Japanese liquor company looking to improve commercial relations with Australian grain exporters.
- 6. Entrepreneur-billionaire Elon Musk has said that he would consider building a 100 megawatt solar electricity farm in South Australia in 100 days, prompting the SA Premier and Prime Minister to scramble to accept the offer.
- 7. A Chinese company has claimed they are soon to purchase Australia’s biggest avocado farm for $192 million. The farm itself, however, has refuted the claims, saying they are still arrange sale and are still considering Australian buyers.
- 8. Leftover brewer’s grain used by major beer manufacturers is being fed to cows to increase milk productivity, also saving dairy farmers money.
- 9. More than 87% of Queensland is officially in drought, with warnings that circumstances are likely to worsen before being alleviated.
- 10. A series of Australian-style butchers are gaining popularity in China, with four shops already open & 16 more in planning. The stores import and sell 100 tonnes of Australian beef a month.