What do you do with an old saddle that you’re ready to retire?
From decor to playgrounds, there are plenty of creative ways to use old horse saddles.
Take a look at our ideas below:
1. Turn Them Into Bar Stools.
2. Cut it in half an mount it in a frame.
3. Turn it into a decorative lamp.
4. Decorate your mailbox with it.
5. Get two and make them into a see-saw.
6. Suspend it with some chains or rope to make a swing.
7. Mount it onto a wall to hide a plant pot.
8. Mount it onto a wall as a multi-purpose rack.
9. Add some legs and turn your saddles into chairs.
10. Use some plywood to turn your saddle into a rocking horse.
Read more: 16 Equestrian Tips, Tricks & Great Ideas.
Curved Roof Indoor Riding Arena at Flinders, Mornington Peninsula, VIC
This wonderful property in Flinders, on the Mornington Peninsula, has a spectaular curved roof indoor riding arena, and a smaller vehicle shed with a curved roof.
Both look excellent. See the photos below
See our drone footage of the buildings below or click here to view on youtube.