The Hamilton Saleyards – designed, engineered & fabricated by Central Steel Build – recently featured in a case study by ClearWater, a government-endorsed program to encourage sustainable corporate water-savings practises.
The large amount of roof-space is used to collect rainwater run-off, which is stored and used for the truck wash station.
Read the full document below and see our drone footage of the project:
Hamilton Saleyards, Hamilton
Central Steel Build Helps Bring Mobile Reception to Small Town of Williams Creek
Central Steel Build recently made an appearance in news media around the world when one of our aeroplane hangars was used to mount a satellite dish.
The dish provided mobile phone access for the small town of Williams Creek, which had never previously had reception. The hangar was the highest point of the town.
See the video of the hangar and dish below or read ABC’s story here.
The 10 Best Quotes From Charlotte Dujardin
- You can’t be afraid of the power. You need to use it.
- I went in there and I thought – you know what, I can do this.
- You have to be brave as a rider. You have to see how far you can go.
- Every transition you ride at home has to be a good one.
- If you make a mistake, you’ve got to correct it straight away, not leave it until you’re half-way around the arena.
- I get fan mail every day and people telling me how I’ve inspired them to pick up riding – I think oh, poor husbands!
- You keep going, don’t you. You always want to do better.
- You always learn small things from each person, just by watching. Everybody does everything slightly different.
On hard work
- It’s all hard work and there’s no getting away with anything, I can promise you.
- Every horse is different. I love getting to work out a horse, its personality, the way it thinks, its sensitivity, everything!
On understanding a horse.
- Trying to figure out a horse is like a puzzle – bit by bit you build it up and its so rewarding when you get to that top level.