How much does it cost to build an office building or attached office?
Every job is unique and will have different demands and a different scope.
The best thing to do is request a quote – we’ll respond with a full quote within 1 working day.
As an introduction, we’ve estimated some figure below to give you a rough idea of what an office building project often costs. These estimates include all of the benefits of working with Central Steel Build, complete project management, engineer, design, building permits etc.
Small – medium office project
These projects include office extensions and warehouses.
Cost range: $20,000 – $100,000
Medium office projects
Medium projects often involve combined offices and warehouses.
Cost Range: $100,000 – $200,000
Large office projects
Larger projects involve large office spaces with attached ware houses.
Cost range: $200,000 – $300,000
Do I need to arrange a building permit?
As we are registered builders, we are able to take care of all the paperwork, including building permits, so you can focus on ensuring the project meets your needs.
Have you built many offices before?
We’ve build over 50,000 steel buildings since our beginning in 1975.
These have been all over Australia, across multiple industries.
You can have a look at the location of our buildings here:
Can I see photographs of your work?
You sure can. The best way is to download an XpandaBuild brochure, where we’ve collected images of our previous buildings and their features.
Central Steel Build and VR Builders
We’ve worked with Ross from VR builders for years, providing the steel framework for a number of impressive builds.
Watch the video above to hear from Ross and to take a look at Up The Creek workshop; a vintage car mechanic & restorer that was a combined effort of VR Builders and Central Steel Build.
“Working with Central Steel Build is a professional service right from the start, from receiving quote to modifying the quote to getting the numbers to work, and then putting the job into action. Everything is followed up and made sure that it all works smoothly. We enjoy working with CSB, it’s easy.
The quality is good. It’s on time. When there’s a problem – we work on big projects, so there’s always going to be small issues – we are able to work through them with CSB to get the outcome that we desire.
I definitely would recommend CSB. I always say ‘Yeah, do to Central Steel Build. Give the office a call. People get back to you, quotes are on time and quotes are detailed.”
Terms & Conditions
- 1. Branded Drizabone vests will be given to clients who submit payment for a Farmabuild project with a total kit price over $50,000. This figure does not include the cost of installation, concreting costs, or any other incidental costs.
- 2. Only Farmabuild clients are eligible to receive the vest. This usually includes clients who are building farm-related buildings, but is at the discretion of Central Steel Build.
- 3. Clients who qualify will receive a Drizabone vest adorned with the Central Steel Build logo. The details of the garment, including the style, are at the discretion of Central Steel Build.
- 4. The garment will be sent at a time that is convenient for Central Steel Build.
- 5. Central Steel Build re-sellers are eligible to receive the vest, but may only claim once. They cannot claim on behalf of other clients.
- 6. The promotion is limited to one vest per client. You cannot claim more than once.
- 7. The promotion with run until March 2018. Vests cannot be claimed for projects build or ordered before the 13th of September 2017.