Holgate Brewery, the highly successful little brewhouse in Woodend, Victoria, have begun plans to expand their premises.
The modern-looking new facility will transform the brewery into an icon of the Macedon ranges, combining impressive design with their existing, traditional brick building.
The new extension is certain to look excellent, and we’re proud to have been able to help erect the steel structure that will make this a solid, enduring project that will make Woodend the place to be.
See some photos of the new extension under construction below:
How to make a horse-hair tassel
Horse hair tassels are beautiful, meaningful and simple to make. They make a wonderful gift and a perfect forget-me-not.
To make a horse hair tassel you’ll need the following things:
- 30 cm of horse hair.
- Waxed twine.
- Leather trim.
- Leather rope.
- Strong glue.
And here’s how to do it:
- – Fold your horse hair in half and tie some wax thread about 3 cms below the fold.
- – Line the inside of a section of leather trim long enough to wrap around the tassel. Wrap it around, making sure the trim covers the wax thread.
- Sew the leather trim closed at the end.
- Attach a loop of leather rope at the top of the tassel.
- Trim the tassel to desired length.
To see some of the best Australian equestrian buildings, download a brochure.