There are a wide range of different kinds of sheds and their price is influenced by everything from colour, to number of doors, to location.
The below figures give you a very rough guide to what a shed might cost you to build.
|Low Range||High Range|
|Shed Kit Cost (the actual steel components)||$3,500||$28,000|
|Concrete Slab Cost||$70 m2||$80 m2|
This cost sheet is for domestic sheds only. To get an exact quote for you project, click here.
Dying Mini Horse Saved By 3-D Printed Hoof
A miniature horse named Shine was recently attacked by dogs and was considered unlikely to survive until veterinarians suggested creating a prosthetic limb using a 3D printer.
Shine’s hoof became infected after the dog attack and had to be amputated to keep Shine alive. After a 2-hour surgery, Shine had a completely new prosthetic limb and a second chance at life.
The prosthetic was created using radiograph scans of Shine’s hoof to create an exact replica.
Shine’s owners published this statement online:
Shine is a beautiful horse inside and out. On December 29, 2015 Shine was viciously attacked by a dog/dogs while standing in his paddock … Shine had punctures to his face, his bottom lip was torn, his front knee gashed open and his rear fetlock covered in blood … It was the worst thing I have ever seen in my life.
Shine healed up everywhere except his rear leg. It progressively got worse … Dr. Goodrich thought he would be a great candidate for amputation surgery and a prosthetic if he survived the surgery.
Although Shine was going to be a show horse, his owners have decided that they’d like to use Shine as an inspiring example, taking him to visited wounded soldiers and kids with disabilities.
‘If Shine can survive a life changing traumatic experience we want to encourage others to hold on and never give up either,’ they said.
Terms & Conditions
- 1. Branded Drizabone vests will be given to clients who submit payment for a Farmabuild project with a total kit price over $50,000. This figure does not include the cost of installation, concreting costs, or any other incidental costs.
- 2. Only Farmabuild clients are eligible to receive the vest. This usually includes clients who are building farm-related buildings, but is at the discretion of Central Steel Build.
- 3. Clients who qualify will receive a Drizabone vest adorned with the Central Steel Build logo. The details of the garment, including the style, are at the discretion of Central Steel Build.
- 4. The garment will be sent at a time that is convenient for Central Steel Build.
- 5. Central Steel Build re-sellers are eligible to receive the vest, but may only claim once. They cannot claim on behalf of other clients.
- 6. The promotion is limited to one vest per client. You cannot claim more than once.
- 7. The promotion with run until March 2018. Vests cannot be claimed for projects build or ordered before the 13th of September 2017.