- 1. Branded Drizabone vests will be given to clients who submit payment for a Farmabuild project with a total kit price over $50,000. This figure does not include the cost of installation, concreting costs, or any other incidental costs.
- 2. Only Farmabuild clients are eligible to receive the vest. This usually includes clients who are building farm-related buildings, but is at the discretion of Central Steel Build.
- 3. Clients who qualify will receive a Drizabone vest adorned with the Central Steel Build logo. The details of the garment, including the style, are at the discretion of Central Steel Build.
- 4. The garment will be sent at a time that is convenient for Central Steel Build.
- 5. Central Steel Build re-sellers are eligible to receive the vest, but may only claim once. They cannot claim on behalf of other clients.
- 6. The promotion is limited to one vest per client. You cannot claim more than once.
- 7. The promotion with run until March 2018. Vests cannot be claimed for projects build or ordered before the 13th of September 2017.
Vehicle Storage Sheds
Having multiple vehicles can prove a problem when trying to find space to house them all safely undercover, thus a vehicle storage shed is the answer to this problem. We have high levels of expertise in building industrial sized vehicle sheds and large farm vehicle sheds. To get an idea of what your car storage shed could cost, see the estimates below and look at some of our past similar jobs.
The average cost to build a vehicle storage shed in Australia is $83,706.43 for a shed the size of 37m x 18m.
Smaller vehicle sheds estimate to cost $26,400 – $35,000. This cost is for a shed size of 25m x 10m.
Larger vehicle sheds usually cost around $440,000, with the shed being roughly 100m x 74m.
“It’s been terrific, I’m really happy with the building and overall the process went quite well.”