- 1. Branded Drizabone vests will be given to clients who submit payment for a Farmabuild project with a total kit price over $50,000. This figure does not include the cost of installation, concreting costs, or any other incidental costs.
- 2. Only Farmabuild clients are eligible to receive the vest. This usually includes clients who are building farm-related buildings, but is at the discretion of Central Steel Build.
- 3. Clients who qualify will receive a Drizabone vest adorned with the Central Steel Build logo. The details of the garment, including the style, are at the discretion of Central Steel Build.
- 4. The garment will be sent at a time that is convenient for Central Steel Build.
- 5. Central Steel Build re-sellers are eligible to receive the vest, but may only claim once. They cannot claim on behalf of other clients.
- 6. The promotion is limited to one vest per client. You cannot claim more than once.
- 7. The promotion with run until March 2018. Vests cannot be claimed for projects build or ordered before the 13th of September 2017.
How To Recognize a High Quality Shed
One of the most important factors in the construction of any kind of shed is to make sure that it is strong, sturdy, and made to last. Not all sheds are constructed at the same level of quality, and the cheaper option will often not be as reliable and long lasting.
What is The Difference?
C Section vs RHS Steel
Cheaper Sheds are mostly built from C- Section Steel which has only 3 sides to it, and are made from a single sheet of metal. A higher quality shed will be constructed from RHS Steel, which is a section of fully enclosed, sturdy steel with a hollow center. Central Steel Build uses RHS that is thick, solid with a rectangle shape that allows it to take stress vertically and horizontally. This means the shed will be more resistant to high winds and heavy loads.
Benefits of Galvanized Steel
Galvanizing steel describes a process by which the steel is coated in zinc. This protects steel against rust and the elements for a longer period of time. It is suggested by the Galvanisers Association of Australia that galvanized steel will last up to 50 years in Australian rural environments, and 25 years for harsh coastal conditions.
Galvanizing the steel will not only stand up against weather conditions, it will withstand against corrosion, adding to the long lasting quality of your shed.
What makes Colourbond steel a necessity when building your shed is that it will ensure outstanding anti-corrosion performance. Also Colourbond roofs will not fade overtime, so your shed will look like new for years to come.
The Colourbond steel used on our sheds is made to meet Australian Standards, ensuring a high quality products, with the Colourbond finish.
Central Steel Build produces a fully Australian product, as we assemble right here in Kyneton making it easier for us to fix any issues immediately that past client may have with our product.
Build A Shed Or Garage in Woodend
We build a range of garages and sheds in Woodend, including small domestic sheds to large commercial steel structures.
Our fabrication factory and our offices are located in Kyneton (18km from Woodend), which allows us to serve the entire Macedon Ranges area and beyond.
We build the following structures in Woodend and surrounding areas:
Other Steel Framed Buildings
Below, we look at some of the projects we’ve built in Woodend in the past:
1. A private garage & carport.
This design of the double carport attached to a double garage allows for large amounts of room to store vehicles with additional storage space available.
2. Storage Shed and Attached Carport
This private structure combines a spacious storage area with a lean-to carport. The large roller door allows for larger vehicles to easily get in and out.
3. Warehouse and Commercial Office Complex
The custom design of this commercial office gives an impressive front to the large warehouse attached behind.
4. Industrial Warehouse
This simple design of warehouse compliments the rustic and vintage style of the brewery.