- 1. Branded Drizabone vests will be given to clients who submit payment for a Farmabuild project with a total kit price over $50,000. This figure does not include the cost of installation, concreting costs, or any other incidental costs.
- 2. Only Farmabuild clients are eligible to receive the vest. This usually includes clients who are building farm-related buildings, but is at the discretion of Central Steel Build.
- 3. Clients who qualify will receive a Drizabone vest adorned with the Central Steel Build logo. The details of the garment, including the style, are at the discretion of Central Steel Build.
- 4. The garment will be sent at a time that is convenient for Central Steel Build.
- 5. Central Steel Build re-sellers are eligible to receive the vest, but may only claim once. They cannot claim on behalf of other clients.
- 6. The promotion is limited to one vest per client. You cannot claim more than once.
- 7. The promotion with run until March 2018. Vests cannot be claimed for projects build or ordered before the 13th of September 2017.
Building An Aircraft Control Tower
This is one of our most impressive recent builds and is a great example of design, functionality and quality coming together to create an exceptional structure.
We were contacted by a commercial builder that needed a special design and construction solution. We had done a lot of hangars in the past, but had not before embarked on a structure o
f this kind, on this scale. It was a challenge we were very excited by.
As with all things involving aircraft, there were a lot of very specific demands that needed to be met and we knew that this project would need an exceptional amount of attention to detail.
Making sure that every part of the project is completely accurate and precise was crucially important on a complex technical building like this. Luckily, our clients had a thorough understand of their requirements and our engineers were able to work with them to get this project completed and fully functional.
The building looks fantastic and does the job perfectly. Large projects always come together flawlessly when we have the chance to work closely with our clients. Our team of engineers and designers were able to take on board all of the specifications and requirements to create one of the best buildings we’ve ever erected.
Steel House Frames Vs. Wood House Frames
Wood remains the most popular option for building houses, but steel frames are also worth considering.
Steel-framed houses have been around for a long time, but their slightly higher cost keeps most people from using them. Steel and timber can both make strong houses, and both meet national guidelines.
So what is the difference? What are the reasons for considering building a house with a steel frame?
- They’re safer.
A steel framed house is much more resistant to weather extremes than wood framing. Steel framing is particularly important for Australian buildings because they’re often in danger of bushfires. Steel is much less likely to be damaged by fire, and can combined with stone work to create a fire-resistant home.
Central Steel Build only builds frames. Our clients often hire third parties to install things like stone facades.
- Freedom of design.
Steel is known for its strength and adaptability. If you want to design a home that’s unique and interesting, steel is your best option. It can span larger distances and can be fabricated into unique shapes and curves that aren’t possible with wood.
- Faster construction.
Steel home house frames can be put together much faster than wood frames, saving you the time and costs involved with installation.
- Steel frames are recyclable.
Steel frames are much better for the environment. They can be recycled if your house is ever removed or changed and they aren’t sourced from forests like timber is.
- Termite resistance.
Termites won’t be able to damage the structural integrity of your home. Although steel framed houses aren’t entirely termite-proof (wood details can still be damaged), it’s highly unlikely that any significant costs will be spent repairing termite damage.
To find out more about out steel-framed buildings, download a DesinaBuild brochure at the top of our website.