Hasan Novrozi is an Iranian sculptor who uses left-over mechanic scraps to create astoundingly beautiful and complex works of art.
Pieces like the famous Pegasus statue take thousands of hours of work, piecing together metal with a welding painstakingly.
Take a look at some photos of the astounding detail of these artworks, or visit Hasan’s facebook page.
To get some ideas & inspiration for your next equestrian build, take a look at our previous builds.
10 Clever Uses for Old Horse Saddles
What do you do with an old saddle that you’re ready to retire?
From decor to playgrounds, there are plenty of creative ways to use old horse saddles.
Take a look at our ideas below:
1. Turn Them Into Bar Stools.
2. Cut it in half an mount it in a frame.
3. Turn it into a decorative lamp.
4. Decorate your mailbox with it.
5. Get two and make them into a see-saw.
6. Suspend it with some chains or rope to make a swing.
7. Mount it onto a wall to hide a plant pot.
8. Mount it onto a wall as a multi-purpose rack.
9. Add some legs and turn your saddles into chairs.
10. Use some plywood to turn your saddle into a rocking horse.
Read more: 16 Equestrian Tips, Tricks & Great Ideas.