$300k - $350k
On-site build time
Dairy fit out provider
Third party installer
Inverloch rotary dairy
A family owned dairy farm in the rich dairy country of Gippsland, Victoria.
Having recently purchased the Inverloch property, our client was in the process of updating all infrastructure onsite to set the farm up as a modern dairy agri-business. The new dairy building needed to be designed to fit in with our client's rotary equipment.
Our scope and build details
- Structural steel drawings.
- Engineering certification.
- Engineering computations.
- 3D structural/shop steel drawings.
- Fabricated hot dipped galvanised steel package.
- Purlins and girts.
- Organisation of install via third party contractor.
Challenges and solutions
To ensure best practice milking processes, we worked with our client to design the building around their rotary infrastructure to achieve efficiency and high affectability.
Our client specifically required a Kingspan clad dado wall to ensure easy internal cleaning. We incorporated this into our design instead the more commonly used concrete dado wall.