Maddern Plains combined indoor arena and stable complex
Our client approached us wanting to transform her property into a bespoke dressage training facility. She needed us to work with her to design her dream indoor arena and stable complex.
- Arena: 60m x 21m
- Stables: 24m x 12m
On-site build time:
- Craig White Building Design
- Consulting Geologist
Our scope and build details:
- Structural steel drawings, engineering certification and computations.
- Structural concrete engineering including slab design for stable building.
- 3D structural/shop steel drawings.
- Fabricated hot dipped galvanised steel package.
- Purlins and girts.
- Sliding door frames set up for clients' own timber cladding.
- Roller doors.
- Eave ventilation.
- Roof insulation to ensure internal comfort.
Job site location:
- Maddern Plains, New South Wales
*All prices are an indication only and are subject to change at any time due to industry steel prices. The prices also do not include erection or site preparation.
Challenges and solutions
Our design team worked with the client and her architect to ensure both buildings were designed economically whilst retaining custom aesthetical requirements.
We designed the stable barn with SHS columns at specified centres so the stable fit-out could be completed easily. The structure also allowed for ventilation via the eaves to ensure comfortable working conditions for humans and living conditions for horses.
UB rafters were used for a clean internal finish on the indoor dressage arena which also enabled the eave height to be kept minimal so the building didn't obscure neighboring property views.
Love what you see?
Get an obligation free quote today.