Trans Air & Electrics industrial workshop
The client approached us directly to build a new workshop and office where he could run his truck-auto-electrical and air-conditioning business workshop as he had outgrown his existing premises. He required the design to be economical with a specific budget to work within, to make the build viable.
A must include: small front canopies with integrated box gutter designs, boxed out front on canopies with split heights for client's own architectural cladding. The brief also outlined a mandatory incorporation of a 5kpa mezzanine for storage which was to be above his office area.
On-site build time:
Job site location:
East Bendigo, Victoria
- Provincial Geotechnical
- Earthmoving contractor
- Concrete panel supplier
- Roller shutter supplier
- Builder for fit-out works
Our scope and build details:
- Structural steel drawings, engineering certification and computations.
- Structural concrete engineering including slab and office slab design.
- Concrete panels engineering and design.
- 3D structural/shop steel drawings.
- Fabricated hot dipped galvanised steel package.
- Purlins and girts.
- External steel cladding.
- Industrial fire egress compliant access doors.
- Guttering and above ground rainwater systems.
- Roof insulation.
- Box guttering on office canopy.
- Customized storage mezzanine floor.
- Parapet walls for office and front of warehouse.
- Architectural parapet for front office canopies.
- Glazing beam and opening for clients own architectural glazing.
*All prices are an indication only and are subject to change at any time due to industry steel prices. The prices also do not include erection or site preparation.
Challenges and solutions
There were no specific challenges apart from working within a specific budget, a challenge we always rise to and find solutions to achieve.
Love what you see?
Get an obligation free quote today.