Trans Tank International office extension
Trans Tank International (TTI) contacted us to build an office onto their existing workshop. They needed the office to marry into the existing building structurally and aesthetically and be designed with two levels and a lift.
On-site build time:
- 3 weeks
Job site location:
- Laker Group
- Geotechnical engineer
- Peps Plans - Draftsperson
Our scope and build details
- 3D structural model.
- Structural concrete engineering including raft slab design for office.
- Fabricated hot-dipped galvanised steel package.
- Purlins and girts.
- Structural glazing support.
- Motorised roller shutters.
- 5kpa mezzanine floor structural.
- Parapet frame.
- Office extension onto existing shed: 24m x 24m 7.5m
*All prices are an indication only and are subject to change at any time due to steel prices. Prices also do not include site preparation or installation costs.
Challenges and solutions
Attaching an office extension successfully to an existing building is always a challenge. In this case, technology came to the rescue. A full 3D scan was conducted of the original building, this file was then used to develop the structural elements of the new office extension to ensure it all fitted exactly.
Love what you see?
Get an obligation free quote today.