Central Steel Build has extensive experience in all different steel building structures, including the construction of a bakery warehouse. Below we give you some guidance of what it would cost to build a bakery warehouse based on past jobs. However it is important to understand that all our sheds are custom to the clients needs, so the best way to answer this question is to get a quote.
The average price to build a bakery warehouse is approximately $30,000- $40,000.
View similar past projects below.
Indoor Horse Riding Arena, Riddells Creek
A Magnificent Riddells Creek Indoor
This beautiful indoor riding arena looks excellent nestled amongst the pines of a gorgeous Riddells Creek property.
The total size of the arena comes in at 60m x 21m and is 5.5m high.
The owners use this arena privately, and the placement of the arena allows them to ride in all weather conditions, shielded from wind and rain.
READ MORE: Cost to build an indoor riding arena.
Thinking of building your own Indoor Arena?
How to make hanging horse treats.
Hanging treats can be great for giving your horse something interesting and tasty to do when they’re stuck in a small barn.
This recipe is super easy and your horses will love it.
Ingredients: 1 cup of flour, 2 cups of molasses, 500 grams of grain, half a cup of raisins.
- Combine the ingredients in a bowl. Mix together until the grain is even covered.
- Let the mixture stand for an hour so the moisture of the molasses soaks into the grain.
- Pack the mixture into trays or roll into firm bowls. Use a chopstick to poke a hole through treat.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Remove and cool. You can now thread twine through the treat and hang them up.
Keep it interesting: If there’s a flavour you know your horse loves, add it to the mixture. Some grated apple or carrot will give your treat an extra hit of flavour.
To see some of the best Australian indoor arenas: download a brochure.