The average cost to build a basketball court cover is $128,600. The price ranges from $31,000 up to $270,000, which the total price depending on the total area covered by the basketball court cover.
Small Ball Court Covers
Small ball court covers span an area the exact size of a full court; 28 metres x 15 metres. The cover is engineering to avoid the use of wire cross-bracing, making it safer for users.
Cost range: $25,000 – $35,000
Medium Ball Court Covers
Medium ball court covers span an area approximately the size of two full basketball courts. A typical project of this size would be 40 metres x 36 metres.
Cost Range: $100,000 – $150,000
Large Ball Court Covers
Large ball court covers span an area up to 60 x 40m.
Cost range: $220,000 – $300,000
Will I Need To Arrange Buildings Permits?
Ball court covers do require buildings permits, but these are usually not left to the end client to organise. A reliable builder will organise these on your behalf; we have an in-house expert who handles all permits.
Have You Built Ball Court Covers Before?
We’ve built over 80 ball court covers in the last 5 years and have built thousands of steel structures since our beginnings in 1975.
Our team includes engineers, draftsmen and project managers, all with years of experience in their field.
See a slideshow of our previous educational structures:
Where Can I Find Out More?
You can download a brochure of our educational buildings, including testimonials & photographs, by clicking through to our COLABuild brochure.
12 Clever Uses for Old Horse Bits
Top 10 Farm Stories in a Sentence
- 1. Sheep at a second farm in North-West Victoria have died of anthrax, following similar occurrences on a Swan Hill farm. It has not yet spread to humans.
- 2. The majority of new farming debt is going towards expanding existing farms, sparking concerns that young farmers will find it difficult to break into the market.
- 3. Indoor farming is becoming increasing possible, with LED lighting costs dropping by 90 per cent and doubling their lifespan.
- 4. The Australian Bureau of Statistics estimates that by the end of this financial year, Australian farm production will hit a record gross value of $63.8 billion.
- 5. Glencore Grain hosted a three day tour for a Japanese liquor company looking to improve commercial relations with Australian grain exporters.
- 6. Entrepreneur-billionaire Elon Musk has said that he would consider building a 100 megawatt solar electricity farm in South Australia in 100 days, prompting the SA Premier and Prime Minister to scramble to accept the offer.
- 7. A Chinese company has claimed they are soon to purchase Australia’s biggest avocado farm for $192 million. The farm itself, however, has refuted the claims, saying they are still arrange sale and are still considering Australian buyers.
- 8. Leftover brewer’s grain used by major beer manufacturers is being fed to cows to increase milk productivity, also saving dairy farmers money.
- 9. More than 87% of Queensland is officially in drought, with warnings that circumstances are likely to worsen before being alleviated.
- 10. A series of Australian-style butchers are gaining popularity in China, with four shops already open & 16 more in planning. The stores import and sell 100 tonnes of Australian beef a month.